Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ülichill read such a thing, yet such is the Estonian. In today

Frank Sand - How I came to the Netherlands and how a local youth football players for life!
2004th The family moved to the Netherlands for the first time. The reason for the father agreement emmys live stream basketball club BC Almere Omniworldiga. Since I myself emmys live stream had previously been going jalgpallitrennides Tartu and Tallinn, it was logical that I'm here to deal with football. emmys live stream
FC was the first club here in Almere, when I was 8 years old. At first it was difficult because I could not speak the language. Dutch language I learned in 4 months, and then went to the interaction with the boys and coaches easier. Local trainings emmys live stream were quite different than in Estonia, well a lot of emphasis was put in mind of a young technology. emmys live stream I learned how to do this stuff with the ball, which I was not at home in the eluski done.
When the father of a contract in the spring was over, we moved back to Tartu. Damage had to leave because it was experiencing a lot of new friends and local soccer I was very impressed. I went for the first time Ajax stadium, saw the biggest stars in their eyes, and there was also a dream to play there once myself!
I went back to school and the third workout of Tartu class, but it was difficult because I realized that the chances of further progress in the Netherlands were much better. As a family we were in good contacts with the Dutch, then they called me in the summer of 2006 to the Netherlands to attend Cup tournament. We won the Cup, and had the opportunity to train at the club FC Omniworldis, which was a professional club and I'm sure it was a decision I want to return!
Autumn of 2006. year we took the decision, and we moved back to her mother and sister in Almere. Now I play club Almere City in the local area, a professional club. While the club plays in the Primera Liga club, but groups of young people representing the master league, which means that the teams are playing against as Ajax, Psv, etc. Feyenoord. The club also has a good cooperation with Ajax Amsterdam. Before I went on Christmas vacation in three weeks Ajax Amsterdam Ajax testing and now I will keep an eye on in the spring, and is testing a new way.
Every Monday is üldkehaline workout, gym and the last 30 minutes of play. On Tuesday, workouts are more personal, where we work in small groups (about 5 people, the attackers aggressors, where we will learn the necessary techniques for the attacker). At the end of play. On Thursday, the tactical training which will discuss the future plan for Saturday's game. Reedestel workouts are a lot of exercises to pass and kick. At the beginning of each workout also devote a lot of time in different feeder. Workout exercise to finish the game. Training lasts two hours. Every laupäeväeval we have games, whether it's league or anything emmys live stream else. Every Sunday, I have a personal workout at the club where I go alone to practice strokes, technique and doing the running exercises.
I have a certain routine in your own life, and all the days after received Wednesday will see the same field that I go to school in the morning until noon, and from noon until the time of exercise 17.00st go. Workout return home until 21:00 am. School work can be done at the club under the guidance of teachers hired there. The school is very supportive and luckily for me to be adopted. I have a top athlete status, which means that I have less hours than normal students. I also have a coordinator who will support me and my apprentice, and keep an eye out for review, emmys live stream in order to avoid problems such as exams when I'm in the league.
On Wednesdays I go streetfootballi playing close to home, where every evening to play a total of about 30-40 people and is played throughout the evening - a winner at the table. Also, this is definitely for me a lot of good courage, and techniques to give because I am one of the younger Square. I also often played a Premiership pitch (Eredivisie) players.
Ülichill read such a thing, yet such is the Estonian. In today's Estonian youth koondislased emmys live stream is such that the club away NV (can I say such things to your social circle). Garishly emmys live stream good luck and be sure to come and watch the youth team motivation brought the game that I have not been watching a long time ago. Good luck brutal!
Andero Lusbo Frank Sand Gert Krestinov Henrik of Gotland Jaak Mae Joel Lindpere Kaarel Kiidron Kati Rausberg Katrin Create Konstantin Vasilyev Liis Kullerkann Maaja Bratka Maia Bratka Mail Pokk Marko Traks Mattias auditioned Merike Anderson Natalya Bratuhhina Oliver Venno Pille Raadik Polina Bratuhhina Risto Lepp Siim-Sander Russian Siim Tenno Tarmo Kink Triin Teppo Valeria Box Delay-Kai Rebane professional athletes Purpose Team Advertising


No comments:

Post a Comment