Friday, October 17, 2014

When he reached 50 best documentaries the age of nineteen he began his period of confusion, 50 best


When he reached 50 best documentaries the age of nineteen he began his period of confusion, 50 best documentaries the time period for heresy and misleading calls and says I spent eleven years in heresy and error, and then I got divine right path and make I know my faith and peace.
Said on the deck of a ship ride over the waters of the Atlantic ocean average. During the voyage was faced with several incidents, which have a great influence on his future life and set the course of his life, and is still ship he entered not Bandar she way reclaim not America mission and its responsibility to determine and plan for your life can be drawn. Sayyid Qutb, the events that happened to him on the deck of the ship is defined as:
Almost fifteen years ago, six of us Muslims, we know their appearance with an Egyptian ship in the waters of the Atlantic to New York bound for America were to the one hundred and twenty shipper non- of us Muslims, there was no other. During the visit the delegation promo Nsranyt 50 best documentaries people, their religion for their ad on Friday, which was decided Friday Prayers are held on the deck of the ship and the zeal of the Lord of the universe, the more we decided to Hydt and religious feelings Nazarene missionary, because they worked hard, and we wanted to bring us to Nsranyt Friday Prayers reading the reactions ads to show.
This, Muslim workers are very happy because 50 best documentaries apparently the first time Friday Prayers are held on the deck of the ship, I've 50 best documentaries delivered a sermon at Friday prayers, I assume, all non-Muslim passengers on the deck of the ship Rings They had shot and watched our prayers. Most of them came after the completion of the prayers and rituals of greeting us as we were saying our prayers, but the only thing I had understood, that the prayer ceremony is
But then I realized that was the female Christian is from Yugoslavia and Tito had escaped from a communist hell, he was greatly impressed flowed from her eyes had tears. He could not even control his own emotions. Came to us, shook our hands warmly with broken English said, your prayers have been influenced 50 best documentaries to some extent I can control my own way, I pray to you, humility, discipline, and I felt a lot of spirituality.
In this case, faith, I asked myself, "Do I like people 50 best documentaries who are aimless and unavailable to come to America, get there and back, and I just stop eating and sleeping, or the characteristics of the real character my man back? "
But one of these had a third way in advance, or adherence and commitment to the true faith of Islam and its commands, or a racquet and hedonism and follow the inclinations of the soul and commit sinful, and God chose the first option my covenant faithful to God and His commandments are a Muslim, I was asking God to test me whether I am or just it turned toward him was really a dream of wish ?!
And only a few minutes and then decided to repent and return to the Lord and to choose the right path of Islam, came the test of time. I went to my room which was passed a long time since I saw the resort, it opened and I met a beautiful girl, tall and almost naked, long a source of all members of his body deception and trapping men uncoated a obvious . The English began to speak and said permission to be your guest tonight? I apologized and told him that my room is a single bed, said most of the beds in a room for two people who have!
When I saw the enormity of Prrvyy wants to forcibly enter the park. I was forced to face in tight close up, but it went away. In a closed vessel doorway I heard the sound fell on the wooden surface, such as drunk could not control himself.
I just thank God because this was the first test and I feel happy, I had the great honor and power, which was victorious in the struggle over the soul, and the program is to continue their efforts I'd draw your.
"When they have forgotten what they were saying (poverty and disease and case worker did not pass another test to his awakening cell) doors and everything (blessing) to them when they opened up (quite a large Ne'mat they sank) and given them what they were rejoiced to behold Bgrftym them (and their torment was involved) and they were disappointed and puzzled, and did not start the rescue
I saw that the welfare and prosperity of all Americans have drunk the wine of pride and feel that it is their abundance and comfort just right, with the Blacks and the behavior of the Red Indians badly treated barbaric of their disapproved the show. I think they are the chosen people and all people on earth are superior.
Sayid returns to Egypt after two years, but this time is another man's foot on Egyptian soil. Human faithful, loyal, has a mission to invite the Holy Grail. May God have mercy on his soul, and paradise will be happy, and forgive the sin of all of us.!
Clear signs of doomsday stories of Anarchy's 50 best documentaries clauses Laalh Sayyid Qutb, Sheikh Ahmed Qtan-day debate on the Equality of the Sexes 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43


No comments:

Post a Comment