Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Cassandra:


While I spend with my friends special evening ... a cup of coffee and chatted many virtual course moon and stars, I was "horn" exquisite ... a friend Tiberius, first me "fluffy" in appearance and blog who later became a very dear and close person helen mirren oscar ... me.
After I greet affectionately, helen mirren oscar as was usual lately, it "inconsistent metaphysics" asks me what I do understand that leaving me in the mood for a discussion of "trivial". I have to confess that when I am stuck in my discussions with the friendly, rarely discuss with anyone, my intellectual capabilities being developed so allow me to debate several issues simultaneously. They Tiberius is different. Does this guy a "glue" more something like superglue, so if you get caught in the vortex of a discussion with him can hardly escape. That's because using a special sense, which still do not think they invented the antidote. I'll allow you to reproduce dialogue with him because, frankly, I felt good wearing it as it happens every time.
Cassandra: "Tiberius ... you know why you should say no? ... Because they are involved in a relationship and I do not know if you are able to put" brakes "after you drink coffee with you ... I hope you do not mind now ..."
Tiberius: "Look subject here:" My dear friends, after I found out (obviously surprised) that men can love more than two women at the same time as it does now exactly bodily soul but love ... new chapter of exploration Virtual my me rightly suggested by the most sensitive soul on the net (I quote because he said so, and I as a professional journalist reproduce truth). As you guess cred..este about "... helen mirren oscar meet friends online? helen mirren oscar When? Why? How? We hung in rules invented by someone helen mirren oscar in the mists of time or if you like do not hesitate? helen mirren oscar "Cassandra Cherie! It's an answer so beautiful! i like you more! Let me tell me that I could be friends because you are in danger of being tempted! mmmmmm ... I might fall for you! Surprise me! Surprise me! Now after emotional moment sinceeeeer (muah! Every word I ment!) To go and journalistic side of the context! ... And debate, this kind of scientific randomness! Can we? pleeeease? "
Cassandra: "Of helen mirren oscar course we can provided you stay away from my heart like this ... I'm and I man ... why do I bother?" You've been acting ... How you torment me crazy ... It gives me pleasure.
Here's another blog topic! "Till death do us part, is for real?" Or "Jeux d'enfents ... for connoisseurs"? Here he and I looked lit and journalism raw and realistic debate that I wanted to start! offf ... I repaired! with a cigarette ... and ... start. begin by stating firmly that the world would be better if everyone would do it this way! Formulating a refusal in this way, whether it's real or not make a difference! I will then focus on the context of our hypothesis that motivation is real. (The most sweet reasoning) when you're in a relationship and at the same time periocol be tempted (a) is to be at Least Once! put your questions about mootivele helen mirren oscar which still are there. Not to mention helen mirren oscar ... that fact alone gives clear answers ... can not you fall in love is! unless it's the same creature! right? I know I went on a bit of judgment ... is a theoretical topic, right? there are sorrows like to know ... for example, when you miss beloved creature though helen mirren oscar she's in your arms and love you too! when there are no longer and you feel as though there would be a level you know it's not possible! That's helen mirren oscar the most pleasant torment! or when you have gone three seconds left and feel like you can not breathe Plateaus as breathing on it! air is false detail ... these people scientists and their lies ... you her a breath! I's hard to keep a cooernta the idea that I was hot! May I suggest helen mirren oscar a few practical debated friendly blog! "If you are tempted, love it?" Oooooooon ... sound's like Cosmo! Do Cosmo Kramer ... Cosmopolitan! I want you! mess in my list ... I'll be gentle! And somewhat respectful opposite of your civil status. I do respect Relationships! But it's in my nature to use innuendo various sites ... Regards, tiberius_imperator.
Here I must admit that I was stuck. For the umpteenth time I ask this question. And I do not know how to express more clearly ... I like men! Women are reserved only for my soul mate choice of them that sit chatting

No comments:

Post a Comment