Wednesday, October 30, 2013

2013 (61) October (6) September (9) August (5) July (11) June (9) May (7) April (5)


OK, I'll be a few days behind ... Meanwhile the Oscar madness lie down again, but I still wanted to just give what we have experienced the evening. It was a long day for me ... Lily decided at 5am to already exist (and Ennio was the middle of the night even woken up ... probably still because of the jet lag) so I did not feel very fresh in the course of the day. We were invited from 16h00 at the Driscoll family. Lily was last year with their daughter Lilly in the classroom and their son Timmy is a few months older than Ennio. Now Lydia had a number of parents and friends are invited to come and watch. Them to the "red carpet" and the Oscar ceremony That worked out well for us. We were also invited film independent to the Belgian consulate (which is a screening held on the occasion of the Belgian-nominated short film "Death of a Shadow") but could not bring Lily and Ennio go. Lily was now available from 5 pm to ask when they finally get to "Lilly's big" if! Morning Lydia was super cool idea to keep a "potluck" and make each of its guests to a dish which somehow referring to one or more films that were nominated. She had asked me to represent "Amour" and "Les Miserables" and a soup or something to do (for the peasants, right?) I already replied jokingly that if I had to represent those films that I had nothing to bring because everyone is starving or starving herself in those movies! All joking aside, I made Saturday onion soup (a recipe from Jamie Oliver) on Sunday and was glad I did not have to cook ... Other guests brought Middle Eastern food with (couscous salad, pita bread with hummus, dolma stuffed grape leaves) (eg Argo), there were Hurricane cocktails (to represent the south - Django Unchained, Lincoln, film independent Beasts of the Southern Wild), shrimp cocktail with dip (Life of Pi), and so on and so on. Really film independent nice! Around 17h00 we put our all for the TV, but with small children it was obviously not easy to watch. I had to run after Ennio regularly to make sure that he did not encounter any accidents! Lily, however, I did not have to worry. She played very sweet with her friends. film independent Sometimes I'm really looking forward to that Ennio's been a bit bigger, so I do not constantly after him to ... But, this time will never come back, and I will probably still miss it! Later! My little treasure ... Around 19h30, the Ennio too much. He was tired and wanted to go to bed. We are therefore left early and have looked more at home in bed (on the laptop). I'm glad won Argo! It was the only movie I had seen - a few weeks ago on our date night. A really good movie and a deserved winner to me (although I obviously can not compare). Now I also want to Silver Linings Playbook film independent to go see. Maybe an idea for your next night out?
Ilse A native from Belgium, living in Los Angeles since 2004, married to Marcus (who's from Germany) and mommy to Lily (born November 2008) and Ennio (born April 2011), this is my site with photos, stories (in English or English, Depending on my mood) and so on to keep the folks at home updated on our daily adventures. View my complete profile
Trampoline film independent fun - Lily 4 1/2 yrs - Ennio 25 months Sibling love! Lily 4 1/2 yrs - Ennio 2 yrs Valentina and Lily in the tent Lily and Ennio on Lily's 4th birthday Lily plays the drums - 3 1/2 years Parachute game - Lily's 3rd birthday Ennio likes to jump - 6 months film independent Thank You Virginie - Lily 3 yrs Bouncy Ennio - 5 months Ennio's first bites - 4 months film independent Cousins swinging in Avigliana Boxer Boy - 3 months Ennio cracking up - 2 1/2 months Zoe plays the piano Ennio 1 week old Lily in the Puddle Park In California Adventure Park - March 2011 Lily on heels Mini mommy - 27 months Lily one morning ... - 13 months Lily dances the night away - 13 months Lily slurps - 13 months film independent Cowgirl Lily - 6 months Lily on the swing - 6 months Our big eetster - 6 months film independent Lily in her crib - 5 months Drummer girl - 4 months Lily's first bath - newborn Na Pali Coast Trail Views from Kuilau Welcome to Hale Lani Ilse n Jan skiing Marcus almost falls Temescal Canyon Panorama Topanga Canyon hike View from Eagle Rock Ilse trying to keep balance on the boat Whale watching Dolphin surfing - VERY COOL!
2013 (61) October (6) September (9) August (5) July (11) June (9) May (7) April (5) March (1) February (5) Oscar night The backlash of the trip ... While Ennio was in Belgium ... A week in Belgium! At the dentist's office ... January (3) 2012 (68) December (10) November (9) October (2) Se

No comments:

Post a Comment