Saturday, October 19, 2013

Dutroux Farr, one of the best blues singer from Chicago, which many critics compare with the legend


Monday, September 23, 2013 :: Nr. 15387 Advertisement Policies Contact Subscriptions Friends Archive published every day except Sunday. The first issue came out on 11/11/1963 Year. Home News Economy Skopje Balkan and the World Sports Fun On Home Video
Dutroux Farr, one of the best blues singer from Chicago, which many critics compare with the legendary Koko Taylor, we had the opportunity to hear and Sunday night in Skopje within the Blues and Soul Festival 18.godina which in turn are held in the Macedonian metropolis. Powerful voice, energy blues diva and immediacy in communication with Vresnig Rafael and his band from Austria on stage to convey the atmosphere of Chicago clubs. Attendees of feet followed blues rhythm which she enjoyed. The Dutroux briefly managed to see before watch the grammys live the concert in one of the rooms where they are preparing for performance. It won the immediacy and willingness to talk despite the short time prior to the concert. What are your impressions of Skopje and if I had the opportunity to test Macedonian cuisine since it came almost noon, and night after the show already traveling to Chicago? Dutroux Farr: First time I'm in Skopje and it's a wonderful city. First impression, first picture was glorious sunshine watch the grammys live that greeted. We came from Switzerland. I managed watch the grammys live to try here and beautiful dishes that have never eaten them. It was pindzur, ayvar and wonderful salads. What was your reaction when you mention Skopje, Macedonia as a destination for concert. Have you ever heard anything about Macedonia? Dutroux Farr: Honestly I do not have some prior knowledge about Macedonia, but I wanted to come because this is a new experience for me. The guys from the band are here for the first time and I must say that I was pleased that I came. This is the 14th country that held a concert this year and probably my second favorite city in which I played. Playing all over the world with world famous bands, and gives you an enviable solo career. The soul and blues music wins new fans as he emerged many musical watch the grammys live directions? Dutroux Farr: I really do not know, but the concerts are always well attended. You are and writer and artist. Do you have enough watch the grammys live energy and time are? Dutroux Farr: I always try to be what I am, to follow their passions at work and everything because I find enough time for everything.
Are nominated for best blues artist award for "WC Handy Awards", "Living blues awards" ... What is the greatest satisfaction in life? Dutroux Farr: For 40 year star and his performance makes me happy. watch the grammys live I am happy when I finish a show and you see people smiling and happy. Did President Obama wants to hear blues music? Dutroux Farr: Yes, of course. watch the grammys live Even inviting blues musicians at the White House. Do not get me invited me, but hopefully next time. Where you place your next performance and are again coming to Skopje? After leaving Skopje will rest a month, then have a week of concerts in Sweden, and in December will play in Serbia. Play in Croatia. Yes, I would like to get back to Skopje. Unfortunately I am long enough in Skopje to introduce people, but everyone watch the grammys live is friendly. Alexander the Great and slivovica attend the concert band with great pleasure. The scene was mentioned and Alexander the Great, the presentation of one of the members, guitarist watch the grammys live Alex from Los Angeles is mentioned slivovica brandy watch the grammys live and experiences of the gigs in Chicago and throughout Europe ... During the three-day Blues & Soul Festival in Skopje (20 to 22 September), which began with a concert by David Neshkoski trio came and Henrik Frajshlader band from Germany, and part of the program was the British band Virgil & aselerators. Daniela TRAJKOVSKA Photo: DZ.Plavevski watch the grammys live
Why is my comment not published on Web stranicata? Leave comments on news published All fields are required! By whom: Comment: * Please enter the code and press send

Sitel | Blic | Dnevnik.hr | Kurir | Nova TV | Index.hr | Kiss On.net | F1 Almanah | Motori watch the grammys live | Panel Plus | Alpinizam ONE | T-Mobile | Vip | Alkaloid | Komercijalna Banka | Evening Press, all rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment