Thursday, September 26, 2013

I must say I am very pleased with the results on television. With the best actor I would have been


Best Actress - Comedy Laura Dern, "Enlightened" Meglior emmys 2011 nominees actor - comedy Matt LeBlanc, "Episodes" Best Miniseries / Movie "Downton Abbey" Best Actress - Miniseries / Movie Kate Winslet, emmys 2011 nominees "Mildred Pierce" Best Actor - Miniseries / Movie Idris Elba, "Luther"
Best Supporting Actress - Series, Miniseries or TV Movie Jessica Lange, "American Horror Story" Best Supporting Actor - Series, Miniseries or TV Movie Peter Dinklage, "Game of Thrones"
The ceremony, emmys 2011 nominees presented by Ricky Gervais, also honored the film (The Descendants, The Artist. George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Jean Dujardin, Martin Scorsese, Woody Allen, Octavia Spencer, Michelle Williams, A Separation, The Adventures of Tintin " emmys 2011 nominees Masterpiece, "Ludovic Bource, Christopher Plummer). Here you will find the list in detail.
I must say I am very pleased with the results on television. With the best actor I would have been satisfied with whoever won, but after seeing the last two episodes of Boss I had no doubts that the winner would have been Grammer. Best Actor in Musical or Comedy I was very undecided between Johnny Galeki and Matt LeBlanc, but the latter at the time of Friends was a little 'overlooked Episodes and it was great, so in the end I think it was the best choice, and Galeki will take time to rebuild. My impression is always the Golden Globes reward the most famous (not at great risk) and, on TV, if anyone has connections with cinema is favored. This year is the situation, for example, Laura Dern and Jessica Lange, to cite a couple of examples. In any case, if they are merited, as in the two cases just mentioned, well-being.
Giada Da Ros My name is Giada Da Ros, I'm a telefila and in particular are fond of American serial fiction. I am a journalist and I write as a TV critic since 1991. Since 2010 I am a member of the editorial staff of the Observatory from 2013 Ol3Media and TV. I have a degree in Law with a thesis on Anglo-American law the decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court in the area of physician-assisted suicide. I teach English. I suffer from CFS / ME and CFS are the President of the Italian Association of Aviano (Pordenone). View my complete profile
ATAS Daytime Confidential Critical Studies in Television Entertainment Weekly TV Epguides Flow I, Ron, eek! Just let me watch this TV Marlena Delacroix Metacritic PopMatters Slayage Soaptownusa Television Critics Association The Envelope The Hollywood Reporter The Laverytory emmys 2011 nominees TV Worth Watching TV Guide Variety We love soaps Zap2it
2013 (129) December (8) February (6) May (6) October (21) March (51) March (7) July (7) October (11) March (12) 2012 (194) October (19) March (11) March (18) March (15) October (10) March (16) March (23) March (22) March (11) October (15) May (15) January emmys 2011 nominees (19) SAG AWARDS: Winners emmys 2011 nominees and PLUSHENKO KOSTNER win the European flap ... ALCATRAZ: suspended sentence PATHS at risk of cancellation on Rete 4 MY NAME IS EARL: When making amends is fun HOUSE OF LIES: management consultants from the methods d ... ONE LIFE TO LIVE: RIP Enough emmys 2011 nominees with the words "WOMEN AND CHILDREN": emmys 2011 nominees it degrades ... The GOVERNMENT can not elect, ever: in Costituzion ... GOLDEN GLOBES 2012: the monologue of Gervais Golden Globes 2012: Winners A BOOK IS SUICIDAL whenever ... UNIQUE SWEETS: many sweets, not even a calorie Jorge Volpi: we are "HOMOFICTICIOS" THE THIRTEENTH APOSTLE: an X-files spiritual all ... PRIMARY Republicans: politics as realit ... CRAZY FOR LOVE: the third season Top 10 pairs of soap in 2011, according emmys 2011 nominees ... Happy 2012 2011 (234) March (23) March (21) March (21) March (18) October (17) March (21) March (23) March (19) February (18) January (11) October (19) March (23) 2010 (61) March (23) March (15) March (16) March (7)


No comments:

Post a Comment