Sunday, September 15, 2013

Yes, that


I winced with the surprise of an unexpected and strange sounds can plant in the spine and turned toward the sound. The first thought was that one of the cats left in the cat farm when I closed the window, but soon saw that there was another little man who wanted something and knocked eagerly towards the box with a "stick". I opened the window and he stepped in ...
He looked at me with its fine old small eyes and smiled, where he now stood inside rusket and twisted rainwater out of its hood. "You may have a happy new year, you ... but here I can not stand!" He said with a slight bow, and I lifted him gently onto the desktop. He sat, which later, in some books, but I took down one of my antique teddy bears and told him to take a place in the knee, which he did, and he obviously thought that this was a more comfortable seat. I do not know if he read my mind but the memory was expressed ... "- it was someone else who was in that knee a few years ago ..." he began, and I cut off a little impolite in the middle of his sentence:
"- Yes, I remember the hedgehog who snuck in and lay down in the teddy bear's embrace!" He sat quietly and listened to my little story about hedgehog who was injured and traffic then inherent in cat farm. One evening as we sat and watched a movie popped up on the hedgehog window architrave, and curiously studied cottage living and dead content, via two bright eyes and a nose as "fluttering" in all directions. After a while wandering this living pincushion in through the window tante ema sill over to my desk and placed in the same teddy bear that now Tufe Wild Huss was in. The hedgehog was returned fairly quickly to cat farm and a barrier was placed at the time the board that ran up to the window ... so more late night visits of hedgehogs, the cottage has not had, if I brought them in for emergency care.
Tufe had listened and nodded in recognition, he warmed himself now at the tea lights I placed next to him and he nodded approval when I placed his little gray hood on an unused brush for drying. I gently took up his rod and placed at the same time my glasses on his nose, so I could study it. It was an exquisite workmanship, on top enthroned a perfect copy of a marsh tit, and the stick was full of runes ... my thought but unasked question was answered:
"- We closely monitor and support your struggle around the wolf coming, and my youngest son signed a fun charcoal sketch on the theme" wolf huggers "a few days ago, you can see the image of a seated bull moose seen hugging a wolf? We understand the fantasy world that operates wolf haters, tante ema it is not enough tale of Little Red Riding Hood, they fantasize tante ema wildly about "huggers" and nightly releases of wolves ... etc. "
He, as I smiled at the sight that was created and I could only agree with the ironic humor about the wolf hugging tante ema moose and his following words about the wolf's importance for biodiversity ... there is only one animal that currently lack positive role in nature and it is at the top " on the mountain! "
His eyes became after the words of wolf serious and I really felt the grief of his words before they were spoken: "- It will not go ... you're so tardy that it has time to reach midsummer before you climb you for matins. Your kind is dumber than Göinge trolls, tante ema they use their walking sticks as tinder, kindling and then looking for months for them ... it is bad, your time is running tante ema out and it happened in Durban and then made us give up on you. You are so big and yet so incredibly small, so persistently stubborn set to "I", your beloved tante ema self-interest tante ema and so ossified short term, that you might think you expect to live only a few years. tante ema When planning seems two issues dominate, "The benefits to me?" And "What are the others?" There is a cowardice and fear embedded in your nature that gets everyone else to grieve and now Gaia seems to have given up on you ... she plans for a war, like the one your immune system against viruses and bacteria ... and that you prepare, we just hope NI suffer when you let loose your madness!
Yes, that's what you are. Accept nature, not fight against your mother ... not fight her, accept her rules ... you always lose anyway, eventually. It's not about winning, it's about living and no wealth is larger than life itself ... and this applies to all life, not just human!
"- I did not come here to yell at you, but all of my kind I think is heldum who visits tante ema you, you represent those people ... you know the war will turn nature blindly in her service and wish to kill as many as possible of you, even you and yours. You know, even viruses and bacteria kills its host finally ... do you like, and I know you see it appropriate in the parable. It is sad Thomas, but the rest of us can only support Gaia and you know that everyone who gets to know you too are fleeing you, you flee to, and except each other ... just look at the hatred parasites in SD as life

No comments:

Post a Comment