Monday, September 16, 2013

Posted By: Abber FOR PRESIDENT!


day began with Abber hamed wake O7.OO to pink would drive 6 hours from Örebro to Helsingborg. (Plus because I was fat nervous and could not sleep haha) then came pinky home to moi meet mami and tot and fell in love with aki late so we went to the room with the type 4987 bags, so pinky va my pack mule as she so nicely said it. we added it all up and helped mami and then came my beautiful ghouls all dressed in black, like how cute? (Though I forced down all HAHAH) then we ate and dancing and eating and dancing and eating and dancing o photographed and oh. I've never smilat so very, can not say in words how happy I was that everyone I love and that makes me happy came and wanted to share meine day with moi (sounds like real klischebög but everyone makes me actually o be like that! for they are unreal watch the oscars fine! I'll stop talking. you may check on the 1OOO-century images that I have instead: watch the oscars please excuse if they are too many, but I want the memory of every second of the day. going to store it all here! haha this I was seriously throughout the evening HAHA mom ba I count enough to d was 53 times that you brought up the dress hahah so in love you are with me. then came my first nice guests! black and black homey! husam played cool o had not black. so jealous!! hahaha: (hahahah watch the oscars husam is so cute, d was no room on the table so I thought pink and sit somewhere else but then he move so we could sit HAHA do you see him there? amidst girls. hahah .. "do not worry baby, should be nice" srkek he charlie HAHAH real ugly. skåååååååål for the world's finest mami and her wonderful food HAHA they force me to dance in front of all o I am ashamed broken hahah mother's dance moves are still king then came Manar son, the cutest! oh this nice canvastavlan I got the baby. thus have to show you all the gifts I received. HOW FINE everything huh: (this moment was the best. ensure everyone you love singing in front of a smirking o hahah d va so fine! THEN PLEASE CHECK HIS HUVE!!! sweetness then went meine family home flah! HAHAH we actually watch the oscars dance all the single ladies ... this bad iphone picture may end world underbaste watch the oscars evening. I'M 22 SOON! !!!
Posted By: Abber FOR PRESIDENT!


No comments:

Post a Comment