Saturday, November 22, 2014

By rainfall [visitor] 03.03.2007 Fain članok pulitzer 2011 Centerfold !, really podareny, either in


Only when a person is coming from Copenhagen (Copenhagen - København) determines how amazing the atmosphere in a city that is so full of life. I never even just imagined that there probably will look. Already at the airport I was viewed passengers carefully, trying to find something that connects them.
I was thinking about whether I was not able to differentiate between the Danes from other nationalities. Very like it but struggling. The only little thing that prezrádzala their Scandinavian origin was that those who know where you are going, they were warm clothing. When I then listened to a flight attendant pulitzer 2011 on an airplane as flirting with pomladšími, freely-looking passengers, I found that in their language I do not understand even a word, but also that there are people who like to have fun.
Copenhagen Airport is surprisingly simple, but very effective. The cold gray cement wall is nicely pulitzer 2011 balanced nicely brown floor, looking at that I thought that the country has about enough money, if there are at the airport on the floor such a nice wooden floor. The journey pulitzer 2011 from the airport to the city takes about 15 minutes by train and pleasant surprise is the main station to which I went back a few more times so that I could have a better look at it. This brick building for me precisely captures the look of the entire city. This year celebrated its centenary and, moreover, it is a great place to sit and people watching. pulitzer 2011 We'll never know what it's experience until you've tried it.
For example, I only found out that the people of Copenhagen stress well it does not suffer. pulitzer 2011 No one is not so much not rash, children pulitzer 2011 are screaming, but no one is angry at them. Everyone has a half-smile on his face as if they knew something that is a mystery to me, and once I saw how someone looked pulitzer 2011 at his watch. Punctuality, it seems, is a very important virtue here, where each train is leaving the second through the station, about why you're all smiling.
At the station, but also on the streets I see a lot of young people and also made a lot of young people with children. But even they do not seem to have the evenings from the stress of having to head compresses. Some quite happy and not quite as severely dressed fools is part of the daily life of the station as well as any other, only they did not pass the money from anyone, and certainly do not look dangerous.
I got lucky again with my timing. My first day in Copenhagen is Saturday and Sunday I have a last chance to visit an amusement park in the town center, Tivoli, which is not like any other. This celebrates its 200 years of existence and is open in summer and in winter at Christmas. There are carousels for children and adults, restaurant, sweets and anything else you need such a park. The only difference between Tivoli and any other park is not only his age, but the fact that this park is a permanent park, always pulitzer 2011 in the same place and in addition the whole summer pulitzer 2011 here in the afternoon and evening they organize concerts.
As soon as Nestle, see the park and all attractions. My "concierge" to help me find a good restaurant and after a few hours of sleep I come across Tivoli and I find you here too my restaurant.
It begins to dim as soon as I buy a ticket, but there are plenty of lights, although frankly in North America by the whole thing was highlighted at least three times that. Tivoli is but a pleasant light and dark enough privacy for lovers pulitzer 2011 who want to find a bench, where they could kiss and so produce the memories of their whimsical summer of love. Indeed, this place seems to me so romantic that I would most like to find someone to kissing too.
Choice of restaurants we really pulitzer 2011 succeeded, it is a ship of the 18th century, which is anchored on the shore of a small lake in the middle of Tivoli. The food here is amazing and pleasant surprise pulitzer 2011 is the fact that we have all the blankets if we on board began to be cold. The deck is still plenty of tables, but the view of the lake at sunset temperature truly replace.
After several hours the park excursion will begin regular evening show in memory of Hans Christian Andersen, almost a national hero whose every survivor of childhood in the book, the author knows how beautiful fairy tales. Fireworks and music and attracts visitors who did not know about the accident. Huge puppets highlighted electrical flashing lights begin to dance in the open area in front of the main stage - there's Princess and the Pea, Tin Soldier, The Snow Queen and the ugly duckling. Now I am so happy that I'm here, I never imagined that something like this will experience.
At midnight fireworks are about even, I will wait for the tie. But when I find out that I have bad luck, I choose to drink four Swedes, who came for the weekend to celebrate the birthday of two of them. I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised that they are perfect gentlemen. I hope that my experience with the Swedes in Sweden are at least as good, if not better.
By rainfall [visitor] 03.03.2007 Fain članok pulitzer 2011 Centerfold !, really podareny, either in content or fotoreportaznej page. A couple of hours we fly to CPH

No comments:

Post a Comment