Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Categories AUTO R ... .... ... Italia and ..Rím ... ... ... ... Florence, Venice .. .. .. ..Neapol


Nooo .... terribly luubim this blog .. :) But I do not therefore well enough such that the interests of more people ... But this leave in Italy, I experienced one of my most beautiful moments in life and give him for this blog is little thing! educational maintenance allowance :) xP Here is a list of blogs (in my possession: educational maintenance allowance D): www.materialgirls.blog.cz www.peacesoul.blog.cz www.mimi-ross.blog.cz www.mimiross-cherrycore.blog.cz and :) Just not this?: TO ME: NAME: Mimi Ross (Phills) I LOVE ... ... Musicccuuu, some friends xD, rejoice as when the family of my Havko dogs generally hl.čivavy educational maintenance allowance :))), boyov nice (who does not?: D), photography, shopping, walks at dusk, pizza, educational maintenance allowance fries, Jamaica reggae, Spain (dance and taak xixx), Italy, days with my Cherry, rainy days, dark, green tea, I Am Legend (film), kinooo, max.tanec, Ibizaa, dovoelnky, prázky etc ... :) I LIVE: shitnom in the DCA in ete shitenjsej country: Slovakia: DI HATE ... people who do not have their own opinion and still just something I see repeated PTM sense of their mission in this Zeem xD, I have no further advice key to me is not even cold and snow: D, day key to me is stupid, guys who are here unnecessarily ... no ... hip-hopa hl. School and classroom poebane ... SOME ABOUT ME: Noooo you have?: D I'm totally normálna.Ak you think that is divided into the millions of styles: Sunday! xD ... what ?? I am the original and nepotrebuem be something I'm not ... if someone is emo emo long ago so ... I love quotes are just words, while humans can change !! Thus Mňááám heey .... Miluem hudbu..a to doslova..hl.grunge and reggae :)): PA neevíím if ou do something VDT so ask :)
On this blog On whole Blog.cz
Categories AUTO R ... .... ... Italia and ..Rím ... ... ... ... Florence, Venice .. .. .. ..Neapol ..Kalábria educational maintenance allowance ... ... Adriatic coast .. .. ..Severné Italy ... Tuscany ... ..Ostrovy ..Jazerá .. ... ... ... Other ..Temperament .. ... Dance ... ..Fotogaleria .. ... Personalities ...


No comments:

Post a Comment