Saturday, January 3, 2015

Yes Finland, there are high-quality, warm, elegant, natural materials made clothes oscar nominated


it seems to me that it is not the fault of Finns. After all, in Finland found no hot resistant clothing for any who would still be stylish. People are pretty epätyylikkäitä and more than half freezing to death. I do not be surprised when you do not have a choice! In fact, I have been for 2 years leather jacket, not only have a choice. I do not understand why here making only those movements of HM and similar garments. All clothes are polyester and do not have the range. If they decide that the fashion will jonkinäköisiä pants, then they can be found and nothing else. Of course, then people will buy them when there is no other. And now, in the winter, it's time to shocking the whole of Helsinki can not find anywhere any decent stylish clothes. In stores not to sell the jackets. I went to 6 hours through all the shops in Helsinki Aleksi 13 and Halonen oscar nominated documentaries and Ajatar were only that sold high-quality jackets, not to mention these shirts oscar nominated documentaries or woolen. In fact, I refuse to buy acrylic scarf, that's not hot !! Shoes I then found anywhere. All the same it's trash, inside and polyester on top of artificial leather. Templates very badly glued and when it is cold, they split soon. All the shops just läpipumpattuja these Made in China polyester clothes !! And besides, they are so delicate and bad that they can not even wash. The worst is the fact that although it would be willing to pay a big price, you still can not find anything. If you really want to have to buy good clothes at a flea market. There are no other options. A little confusing message, but I hope someone agrees
I now mostly work outside Finland resident part of all movements of advice, oscar nominated documentaries but try the following: Swan factory outlet - stylish down coats and guaranteed to focus. Stockmann and Sokos sock departments thick villasekoitesukkahousut. oscar nominated documentaries Stock Alta I once found also silkkikalsarit long pants. Marimekko: the majority of cotton, wool, etc. Of authentic materials. Try also camping oscar nominated documentaries movements: they give a special lingerie eg. Cross-country skiing, and when puts on a warm beneath Refine yes. But I agree that some man-made fiber "sweaters" is not really cold weather to warm up. Should you knit yourself a sweater and a scarf?
Oh, and the shoes: I too am saddened when trying to look for a skirt for use with the long winter boots and almost every pair is in China gluing assembled, often partially or completely synthetic leather and does not feel even comfortable to wear. Last winter, I went around to the center of Helsinki movement, and I finally found a good-looking, aitonahkaiset, ompelilla size pans, and comfortable to wear leather boots made in Finland UFFn flea market 25 euros. They are banging coming and going in the quality of these Chinese oscar nominated documentaries and Brazilian kolpposet and the same style new matching sold something like 200-300 euros. Löytyyköhän Antarctic oscar nominated documentaries shoe factory for the production of any?
Sievin footwear shoes are good. Genuine leather and the last really good. Drink of course, because good is not cheap, but guaranteed to last for many years, then in normal use. Today, I go to when I buy the shoes directly to the vendor creates and ask if they have any of that manufacturer's shoes and, if not, I will continue the journey. There are other Finnish and good products, but the last of these is best for me. I have a level playing field sievi party high heel shoes, skirt held for winter shoes and boots over pants and heartier going to be held. All acquired this year, but I believe, so that they are all in use, the changes of 2020. Thus, they will halvaksikin, the cost per year approx. 8.5 to 11 / year / pair of shoes, if ten years I think. The above, however I liked even longer.
Yes Finland, there are high-quality, warm, elegant, natural materials made clothes oscar nominated documentaries but they are unlikely to want to look for Halonen. Go to prefer even under Stock. Helsinki city center has many shops that sell good clothes and shoes. The problem seems to be a decent price for what the garment will have to pay. The Finns when they do not want to or is able to invest in clothes and prefer to buy many miserable rag than one good.
It is then found that if high-quality clothing, they do not, then not good-looking, or they are just too tätimäisiä / mummomaisia 20-30 year olds. Yeah they polyester China shoes make the foot sweats just terribly, then, when they still can not rain or snow you can imagine !! the assembler will have to wash the feet to dry shoes and a change of socks. Sometimes it seems that not even remember minkalainen is a high quality piece of clothing.
I AM with exactly the same view! We do not sell beautiful, multi-style clothes, but always just the one and the same, for the period during which it has been decided. In fact, I would like personal, but of course the stylish clothes. What the hell are they found? I do not have sewing skills and not my body is skinny. I am 162 cm and 63 kg heavy, maybe a little "persjalkainen" as we are Finnish women, but

No comments:

Post a Comment