Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I did not know other than movies and Biutiful Dogtooth, a new estimate of the list of what I though


Let's talk before the ceremony. I think it was a very pleasant end to the ceremony but fell right tempo. Anne Hathaway was terrific, but the same thing "awkward" word flesh clad state that I can not say for James Franco. One of these guys is very overrated. A wry smile on his face and always have ridiculous this is driving me crazy. 127 I was like love at Hours' but yesterday evening we remember again Franco as real. Last year, the Baldwin / after Martin fiasco Hathaway and Franco rejuvenate ceremony was accepted. But if a break (especially at the entrance and movies autotune'l kids choice awards vote a musical video they translate) there was an obvious air MTV Movie Awards are distributed. Yes, all of it was funny, it was fun but it does not fit the Academy severe restraint even this heavy restraint stood pathetic kids choice awards vote attempt to break with this kind of way. Apart from this, there is a problem seriously pace towards the end of the ceremony. In Memoriam, Song candidates, you then have a breaking bay Honor Award from the ceremony. I think it's much more efficient to watch them in the middle of the ceremony. And final. I'd always mange to give the best film hurriedly finishing ceremony. They do it for the first time this year. Yes chorus was a bit cliché, but every generation cinema Anne Hathaway went on pretty emotional talk of discovering kids choice awards vote again. Certainly not all winners comes out from behind ... There are gaps with regard to this kind of closing of the War Academy Award. It was time. Next year will be even better. Now let's look at the winners and losers, and I guess I did before the awards.
Yes receivables was very obvious. Best Editing and Music, The Social Network when you go, "I wonder?" have also given moment actually, but director Tom Hooper had this work done. Did he deserve? To the end. The Social Network kids choice awards vote A + I were much more like 0:01 in The King's Speech quite right decision. But let me tell a little lie in a "safe" decision. Spielberg "win 9 movie Citizen Kane, The Grapes kids choice awards vote Of Wrath ... as participate kids choice awards vote in next to the movies," he said, was right. The Social Network, The King's have the potential to be much more classic than Speech'.
Sorry, this man stood David Fincher would take a bit difficult the award. Because this time, "safe", Fincher himself. Tom Hooper kids choice awards vote had signed the most elaborate work of recent years. The Social Network is here, I adore rampage kids choice awards vote award Fincher and trailers. Definitely got that right.
The nomination, also winning the speech was boring. Receivables were very obvious. I so love the babe that just because I'm cool last 2-3 months due to exaggerated comments. Yeah, it was, yes, the good one this year, yes he deserves. But do not act like acting was defined from the beginning, do not do it! He also would like to thank the women set almost even tea maker.
Nomination, kids choice awards vote and his speech was boring in the win. But, but, but still I was proud when you say the name of the man officially Sandra Bullock and glad like crazy. If we leave this year's performance differences between men and women or help lead role because it was definitely the best of the 20 nominated candidates. He deserved to end.
Geoffrey Rush Does not break off did not say I wonder. kids choice awards vote But Bale had already secured this award. Was also good. I would not take itself too seriously as actors, but The Fighter was a film I even shut my mouth.
It was the most risky category. Melissa Leo seemed to win, but the moment I saw Helena "ugh gave it," I said. Fortunately Freaking wife did not win. Leon was also exquisite works wonders in The Fighter and the F-bomb was exploded.
Let's get the bride now. Best Original Screenplay say "The Original Idea" does not mean. The best means of dialogue, formal events mean, mean fiction story, timing means, the characters kids choice awards vote say .... it goes like this. Now with Inception avoid them? The King's Speech has to avoid? Inception is just "too original" it would not do it for Best Original Screenplay to have an idea. I also can not do. Although the time though Screenwriters Association has given this award to Inception, we look for the items I listed above all to more than The King's Speech owners. But such Inception. Is there a well-written character for God's sake? I do not disparage the film, I immediately "You kids choice awards vote already do not like Inception" Do not say. I love its good points and not subject to this award değil.th King's Speech causes me to see the missing point across when he goes to Inception, but a better kids choice awards vote example kids choice awards vote of it ...
Here is an example which was more than all of the above items. kids choice awards vote And whether still insisted "Facebook movie be" possible so bad, thousands of cinemas yes Academy veteran and masters of this work gave only a Facebook kids choice awards vote biography award, yes. The film never told anything else anyway. Just like that, he has only the setting up Facebook. Longer than abandon these bad film, it's a shame.
I did not know other than movies and Biutiful Dogtooth, a new estimate of the list of what I thought Issa name I had never heard of a Better World, I gave my vote I made yesterday before the ceremony. Kept in. You have to watch.
Best Orgies

No comments:

Post a Comment