Saturday, April 4, 2015

No. Every day I hear a work of mine changed someone

How I will make World War III: Cassandras | Multi universe of Eli Eshed
No. Every day I hear a work of mine changed someone's latin grammy 2011 online life from the foundation so that Chen has definitely improved my mood (although very clouded later following the presentation I saw at the Cameri Theater). And here is a story of grace comes to this subject in which he tells how the Third World War will make (or will realize that his vision of Moses called?):
One day I'll build myself latin grammy 2011 online a place in Banias and begin to study literature at Tel Hai. I will have a car, jalopy, with stereo - I never will lock it. I am very emotionally attached to this car. During the first year of school - I'll start to write something to go and unfold into a novel. latin grammy 2011 online Once I climbed up the matter before the desirability - they offer I'll fill a novel thesis. Moses called the new
The book will arouse admiration and university decides on its own initiative to issue a general pattern book - that bookstores. Following the novel will get a double latin grammy 2011 online scholarship (to end the first and second degree), that is to learn another 6 years. During these years I have completed the writing of two novels. "Lion of Judah" - a sweeping epic book deals with mythology Harstfari ((RASTAFARI with a focus on wars of G'h Bbbilon. The second book will be "an old teacher" - and will be a historical novel / fiction dealing down at Janusz Korczak. When I finish my studies will be 30 years old with a degree in literature - and three novels in my bag (which continue to be sold). So I will turn and write a first novel that onion institutions called "Eggs-king" and would have an affair "anarchic, chaotic and violent" (as defined by the censor), following the publication latin grammy 2011 online be a fuss and the University to fire me from my position as a teacher (way to complete PhD) - as I live session Galilee No office contractors - I wander to one of the mountains pristine Upper Galilee and set up my own place without water and electricity. While I was there I write my book the most important: "Sngozh" and will discuss the ancient kingdom of light - it will be a book made up my ideas only and will be a breakthrough for me.
It turns out that a certain man, named Emerson, sitting in London and translator, latin grammy 2011 online without my knowledge, all his books into English. "MOSES SYNDROME", "KING'S BALLS", "OLD TEACHER", "LION OF JUDAH" had disappeared "will also be in English and in parentheses the name means:" "SHENAGOZA ((That disappeared
He will be a worldwide bestseller and Cshatcnn latin grammy 2011 online travel to Australia for a lecture on the book - it becomes clear to me that there are people who believe that I will bring light and "SHENAGOZA" is like the Bible for them. Their spiritual leaders prepared them that I deny the fact that I will bring light and they see me continue Way of Moses is called. (As in: Moses is called is Christ and I the messiah). I cancel the planned visit to Australia and will post an article self-financed titled "vomit", which I propose to set up death camps for people of my religion, so to speak. They are all there vomit ideological and religious mucus.
Following this will only increase latin grammy 2011 online the admiration me and around me move constantly, vortex sea, numerous different conspiracies; latin grammy 2011 online One of the spiritual leaders of the "light" will write an article titled "strange miracle of the Prophet" in which he proves that I am not a person as a person with a story hay bales fell on me when I was 5 and a single hole saved me from certain death. He ends with the words: "500 pounds falling on a young child 5 years old, and he is alive and unharmed, lucky ?, and this child is ..." Another article claims that God is white (light) has given me the ability to see the whole world and history in the present, but God black (dark) intervened and disrupted the difference - so all I want to say comes out just the opposite - and out of that I should listen to a prophet and do the opposite. War of light against darkness
Following the murder of Ankrm (branch leader of the "light" in Turkey) and realistic meters from the murder scene when the ax - would go to jail for 10 years Turkish. It has been make me a saint and protest movements will rise - now it all worked latin grammy 2011 online out for them - and I was the messiah destined to suffer before latin grammy 2011 online sunset. Turkish prison would write a book called "Black Rose" / "BLACK ROSE" is not known to this day whether I wrote it or members of the "light" forged my name and handwriting. The book will be translated into English and would generate enormous sympathy especially in Jamaica, which will Lmaritzii recall the book from my distant past: "Lion of Judah" and it will be distributed millions of copies around Jamaica, certainty of success. latin grammy 2011 online 'Rstfari' religion believe I am the prophet. New prophet. It all makes sense. On the anniversary at the prison entrance - crowds Igdso the entrance to the prison - will develop a fuss and flogging Turkish police. Riots, which will last a month (by joining the locals who simply hate the police and saw this as an opportunity), killed 54 civilians and 12 police latin grammy 2011 online officers (ten of them in one day - an explosion van which sat). Jamaica hear the terrible events in Turkey and start spontaneous demonstrations surprisingly quickly spill over into real pogroms government institutions - police officer murdered in Kingston - local police would respond with sanctions - people choke poverty - Downtown Kingston will be conquered first place in a police station all its police hostages and weapons Government now is for the insurgents. At that time in Turkey to be buried ten policemen killed in the attack. At a special meeting of the UN - Turkish representative contacted the United latin grammy 2011 online Nations to take them prisoner and caused riots - and we checked for a country can take charge of a political prisoner in the order like me. After intervention by the United Nations in the case - it will become another enemy in the way of rioters . During a stormy demonstration in New York; UN Deputy Secretary-General will be killed by a huge stone that fell from the roof of the building near an anonymous {along with his two bodyguards killed}. New York Police Department ((NYPD react strongly

No comments:

Post a Comment